STANDARD PRODUCTS WARRANTY TERMS
- Standard Limited Warranty
This document sets out the standard Warranty policy for ONEtastic’s products (the “Equipment”).ONEtastic warrants that the Equipment shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship during the Warranty Period (defined below).Subject to the exclusions detailed below, if the Equipment fails to conform to this Warranty and the purchaser notifies ONEtastic in writing within the Warranty Period, ONEtastic shall, without charge for labour or parts, repair or replace (in its sole discretion), the Equipment on the terms and conditions set out below. Where ONEtastic chooses to repair the Equipment ONEtastic requires the purchaser to return the same to ONEtastic at the purchaser’s expense.
- Warranty Period
The Warranty Period is ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase by the original customer, unless the Equipment has been repaired or replaced under warranty, in which case the warranty applies until the end of the original Warranty Period, or six (6) months from the date of such repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
- Warranty Claims and Validation
Warranty claims are subject to:
- The purchaser presenting to ONEtastic the original sales invoice (indicating the date of purchase by the original customer, serial number and the original dealer’s name) together with the defective Equipment within the Warranty Period; and
- inspection by ONEtastic disclosing to the satisfaction of ONEtastic that the defect in the Equipment has arisen from defects in workmanship or materials during the Warranty Period;
- none of the exclusions apply.
The following are excluded from warranty. Damage caused by:
- acts of God or any reason beyond ONEtastic’s reasonable control;
- misuse, including (but not limited to) failure to use the Equipment for its normal purpose in accordance with ONEtastic’s instructions on its proper use and maintenance;
- improper operation or maintenance of the Equipment;
- connection to improper power supply;
- attempted repair by anyone other than ONEtastic;
- use of the Equipment in conjunction with third party accessories, products or ancillary peripheral equipment.
- Equipment where the manufacturer’s serial number has been altered, deleted, removed, or made illegible.
- Equipment which has been adjusted or adapted without ONEtastic’s prior written consent, including (but not limited to): upgrading the Equipment beyond specifications or features described in the instruction manual, or modifications to the Equipment to conform it to national or local technical or safety standards in countries other than those for which the Equipment was specifically designed and manufactured.
- Consumable Parts.
- Normal wear and tear of parts, as defined by ONEtastic for example in Service Manuals, unless there is evidence of a manufacturing defect.
- Costs associated with de-installation, re-installation or integration into a system.
- Limitation of Liability
THE EXPRESS WARRANTY ABOVE SHALL BE THE FULL EXTENT OF ONETASTIC’S LIABILITY. ACCORDINGLY, ONETASTIC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED.
For information, please contact:ONEtastic S.r.l.
Via G. Di Vittorio, 17 – 25125 Brescia, Italy
Phone: +39 030 3539080
Fax: +39 030 2683019